FIDH and the Human Rights Centre “Viasna” guarantee the innocence of Ales Bialiatski. We call for the mobilisation at all levels to secure his immediate release and the retraction of all charges against him.
How to join the solidarity campaign with Ales Bialiatski worldwide?
- Write a support letter to Ales at the following address:
Penal Colony No.2
1, Sikorsky Street, 213800, Babruisk, Mahiliou Region, Belarus
Support other political prisoners in Belarus and write them a letter. You can find their names and addresses on the Viasna website
- Set up solidarity actions with Ales Bialiatski in your town and send us your photo reports. We will be happy to publish them on our site and spread them around
To provide some visual support of your events, you can print and circulate:
– biographical information on Ales Bialiatski and its human rights activities
- Spread the word on Ales Bialiatski’s case and the human rights situation in Belarus in your networks and on the Web:
– Subscribe to our Newsletter (via Feedburner)
- Circulate information about our site (our banners) and help us to update it by reporting important materials that are missing
– Follow us on Twitter @FreeAles and twit on human rights in Belarus using hashtag #FreeAles
– Be active in social media & networks and talk about the human rights situation and civil society in Belarus
– Join other online and off-line solidarity campaigns with civil society in Belarus and Ales Bialiatski